Kathy Szenda Wilson has invested more than 20 years in systems building within philanthropy and community development to improve the lives of children and their families. She founded and co-leads Pulse, an early childhood system building organization dedicated to improving child and family outcomes. In 2020 she was elected as Battle Creek’s Ward 4 City Commissioner, where she advocates on behalf of children and families within her district. She is an accomplished facilitator, coach, storyteller, and trainer. Her trademark empathy and ability to synthesize and weave together ideas and experiences help systems, organizations and individuals surface their best ideas and move forward toward their goals.
- Certified Community Coach
- Certified Master ACE Study Trainer
- Rockwood Leadership Institute Alum
- System Building Facilitator (ABLe Change Framework, Michigan State University)
- Asset-Based Community Development Alum (DePaul University)